Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

6022BE Device not found under Windows 10 x64 #110

Closed
TaraHoleInIt opened this issue Jul 31, 2020 · 7 comments
Closed

6022BE Device not found under Windows 10 x64 #110

TaraHoleInIt opened this issue Jul 31, 2020 · 7 comments
Labels
Volunteers wanted NO SUPPORT unless someone wants to help! Windows Windows related, WONTFIX unless a volunteer steps in

Comments

@TaraHoleInIt
Copy link

Describe the bug
Scope does not appear in the drop down list upon launching of the app.
Light next to CH1 remains unlit.

To Reproduce
I Installed WinUSB driver using Zadig for VID 04B4 PID 6022.
Scope appears in Device Manager with VID 04B4 PID 6022.

Expected behavior
The application to detect the scope.

Computer environment (please complete the following information):

• OpenHantek version: Release 3.1.2 (Tried x32 and x64)

Scope device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Hantek 6022BE
  • Program top line: Select a device
  • Input signal: None
  • Probe setting: 1X

Additional context
The Hantek drivers and software work, and I completely removed their drivers before attempting to install the new drivers using Zadig.
OpenHantek6022 Just does not see the scope at all.

Untitled

@Ho-Ro Ho-Ro added the Windows Windows related, WONTFIX unless a volunteer steps in label Aug 1, 2020
@Ho-Ro Ho-Ro added the Volunteers wanted NO SUPPORT unless someone wants to help! label Aug 9, 2020
@Ho-Ro
Copy link

Ho-Ro commented Aug 10, 2020

Hi,
I see more than 120 downloads of the x64 version and almost 40 of the x86, a positive feedback about version 3.1.2 would be highly appreciated.
From former issues I know @AndreasDerFuchs, @Maddo534, @justlep, @va7ta, @vizkoze and @seraphie21 as active Windows user, maybe one of you can support @TaraHoleInIt.

Thx, Martin

@DaPa
Copy link

DaPa commented Aug 16, 2020

@TaraHoleInIt: do you connect the oscilloscope directly to the laptop or via any USB hub(s)?
Sometimes I did have issues connnecting through a chain of hubs (DELL docking station + a USB3 hub), however now I have it connected through the hub and it does work fine

@AndreasDerFuchs
Copy link

Maybe you need to install the driver, e.g. with Zadig (from: https://zadig.akeo.ie)
I used: Zadig - The Automated Driver Installer - Version 2.4 (Build 721)
and installed (for device DSO-6022BL): WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385)

Hardware_IDs_004_Zadig_List_All_Devices
Hardware_IDs_005_Zadig_Switch_to_WinUSB

@DaPa
Copy link

DaPa commented Aug 17, 2020

Indeed, the trick is to run Zadig twice: for both 04B4/6022 and 04B5/6022 devices. Here are my steps:
OpenHantek6022_zadig_Win10.pdf

@Ho-Ro
Copy link

Ho-Ro commented Aug 17, 2020

@DaPa: Thank you for this very good tutorial, I would like to include this into the documentation if you don't mind.

The double-zadig-trick is already mentioned (shortly) in Microsoft Windows USB driver install (with Zadig) of the documentation that is linked on the starting page in section Run OpenHantek6022, but your document guides the not so experienced user step-by-step - well done.

@DaPa
Copy link

DaPa commented Aug 17, 2020

Please feel free to include the info you need. And I use this opportunity to thank you very much for the great job you are doing with this OpenHantek6022 software!

@Ho-Ro
Copy link

Ho-Ro commented Aug 23, 2020

Now the info about the double-zadig-trick and - more important - the link to your tutorial is available on the starting page. Thx @DaPa

@Ho-Ro Ho-Ro closed this as completed Aug 23, 2020
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Volunteers wanted NO SUPPORT unless someone wants to help! Windows Windows related, WONTFIX unless a volunteer steps in
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants